Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dreaming the Impossible Dream

I have always dreamt of putting up an Animal Shelter that will be equipped with the latest facilities and technology especially for medical purposes. This shelter shall house/ adopt stray cats and dogs (and eventually rescued wildlife animals), shall have vets who will maintain the health of the animals, and trainers who will teach the animals basic obedience trainings and others.

I always feel very sad whenever I see the hungry and exhausted little four-legged furry fellas in the streets. I would also like to establish and lead an Animal Police Station. Lastly, I will submit a proposal to one of our congress people to make a law for animal rights - a law as strict and keen as the one that the United States have. Once I have the money to establish all these, I will start working on this project asap.

If this this dream comes true, I will forever be happy! =)

Animals have the right to live, dream, and experience better lives too.



No comments:

Post a Comment