Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My New Addiction : The BLOG DRUG

Hey, not that I'm a true to life addict or anything (nako, mahirap ang internet tsismis) haha!

Moving on...

All I need to do is turn on my JBL Ipod Speaker, install my Ipod, press the play button...and viola! The blogger drug would start running into my veins like.... like... like.....uhmm...a medicine? (LOL). My fingers would start typing and typing and typing (click! click! click! haha parang camera lang), and I can't even stop (except when my niece is around)! The Blogger Drug is a killer drug. It will bother you to death if you do not blog about your thoughts, experiences, and share cool stuff on the net that needs to be known!

Thanks Ms. Aileen Apolo for this free and over-the-table-inside-the-classroom-and sometimes-thru-the-Google Apps-addiction. =)

Good Day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh noes! I've created a blogger-monster! LOL.

    Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying this, that was the REAL purpose why I made you guys blog.

    Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! =) I guess music and blogging combined has a weird effect on me miss. haha. Thank you so much po for teaching us how to fully utilize these programs!=)

    Hope to see you soon miss aileen! =)

    ReplyDelete