Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's not TV, its HBO


HBO has always been so unique and creative in all its advertisements. My personal favorite is their short movie presentation with the letters "H, B, and O" being shown from different angles and symbols such as the train in the tunnel of "O", and the like. These are the ones shown before the actual movie will start. Truly, HBO has come up with a line that will forever fill up a space in my communication favorites.

Their new tag line that is "Its not TV, its HBO" is so self explanatory. It simply means that its not the flat screened TVs that gives us, the audience a movie experience of the lifetime, rather, its HBO. Home Box Office for me means the best movies.


Since I was a kid, HBO has been in my top 5 favorite channels. Sometimes I even wonder who picks the movies that are to be shown in HBO-Asia. I've always wanted to tell the person-in-charge-of-the-movie-lists that he has a very nice taste. Whenever its a Friday or a Saturday, and I'm at home, I just turn the channel to HBO because I know that when its a weekend, HBO will surely show the coolest movies!

Actually right now, I'm watching Shrek the Third! Haha! I've been waiting for this movie for so long! I even have the complete set of DVDs! LOL! Anyway, I blogged about HBO because their new tag line really caught my attention, not only because its so nice, but I was actually able to relate to it. It is very true, it is HBO that gives you the one of a kind experience in watching movies.


Well, cheers to HBO! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment